5 MINUTE GLUTEN FREE, PALEO, VEGAN MOLASSES BANANA BREAD
1 Hour 10 Minutes
- 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 4 whole (Very Ripe) Bananas
- 6 whole Eggs OR 6 chia eggs - 6 tbsp Chia, 14 tbsp water (just under a cup)
- 2 Tbsp Organic Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Molasses (or maple syrup)
- Hazelnuts and Dark Chocolate Chips if you wish
Preheat oven to 375º. If using Chia eggs, mix water and chia seeds together and set aside for about 5 minutes until they become a gel.
Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend until smooth. Line a loaf tin with parchment paper, add the mix, and top with hazelnuts and chocolate.
Bake for about 1 hour, let cool and serve! It will be moist and fudgy.